PILLAR Performance (or 'PILLAR' for short) is an Australian founded nutraceutical start-up, launched in July 2021 with a range of globally leading micronutritional products targeted at athletic performance.
At PILLAR we innovate products that bridge the gap between pharmaceutical intervention and sports supplements. Since launching into the market in June 2021, PILLAR products are now used by over 75 professional sporting franchises, Olympic programs, Tour de France cyclists and a growing majority of elite endurance athletes globally. The products are sold via direct, retail, and distribution agreements throughout the world.
The business is funded and backed by leading Aussie and US consumer VCs and angels who have had success across household brand names within the consumer and performance sectors including; Athletic Greens (AG1), WHOOP, Maurten and Swisse.
We’re not your typical start-up, and don’t want typical candidates either. We are forging a new path in performance endurance and need out-of-the-box thinkers who are high energy, passionate and keen to be part of building something extraordinary.
In 2023, PILLAR launched internationally with highly successful opening months in the USA and Europe. We’re looking for an experienced Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator to help move products globally and fortify our company supply chain. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing consumer business on an exponential growth path.
About this Role
In 2023, PILLAR launched internationally with highly successful opening months in the USA and Europe. We’re looking for an experienced Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator to oversee our logistics function. This is a great opportunity for someone who has foundational experience to join a fast growing consumer business on an exponential growth path. In this role you’ll be required to work at all levels - assisting in strategic planning and optimisation. If you are looking for a challenge like this, we’d love to hear from you!
What our Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator will do:
- Coordinate day to day freight forwarding between suppliers.
- Extract and share weekly stock levels with Head of Business Operations across several warehouses highlight risk of OOS.
- Oversee purchasing and delivery timelines.
- Ideate continuous improvement processes that increase operational efficiency.
- Acting as the operational focal point between PILLAR sales and activations team.
- Working through operational and freight bottlenecks with internal and external stakeholders to dispatch and delivery.
- Reconciliation of warehousing invoices vs services received.
- Reconciliation of stock takes at all warehousing locations.
- Batch control and management of slow-moving stock.
- Gathering KPIs from warehousing partners and put improvement plans in place where necessary.
- Monitoring the timeliness and accuracy of order picking by all warehousing partners.
Your First 90 Days
What success looks like over your first 90 days
- Onboard and gather a deep understanding of our supply chain and logistics landscape.
- Work with the Head of Operations rebuild process lines with suppliers and warehouses.
- Collaborate with our Head of Operations and financial lead to build and implement a inventory forecasting process
What are we looking for in our Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing and coordinating logistics within a retail business or similar
- Sound understanding of supply chain and experience with planning and logistic functions
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully interact with stakeholders to problem solve and achieve goals and influence
- Ability to interact and develop working relationships with all levels and areas of the organisation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Proactive and able to quickly adapt to the changing needs of a growing brand
- Strong to advanced Excel skills.
- Full time WFH policy with regular company meet-ups.
- Super collaborative environment.
- You enjoy endurance sports, I hear? Free micronutrition coming at you!
Please send resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org